Please welcome James van Spronsen to the Midwest Garrison!!!

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

TK471
501st Member
501st Member
4poziom.waw.pl

Post by TK471 »

Greetings, and hello!

Mr Fett
501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 542

Post by Mr Fett »

Welcome!!! :D

TK9128
501st Member
501st Member

Post by TK9128 »

A very, very late, THANKS! It took me a bit to end up registering here. I've been in armor for about 8 years now. I have a set of Gerardo Follano armor and a back up FX-Armor set I planned on making into TD.....but still haven't gotten around to it.

I originally tried joining the 501st a couple times way back when I first got armor but never heard back. Now that it got much more organized I tried again with success and look forward to Trooping outside of just Halloween.

I look forward to meeting as many of you as i can at as many events I can make it to.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

SHortTrooper
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by SHortTrooper »

TK9128 wrote:A very, very late, THANKS! It took me a bit to end up registering here. I've been in armor for about 8 years now. I have a set of Gerardo Follano armor and a back up FX-Armor set I planned on making into TD.....but still haven't gotten around to it.

I originally tried joining the 501st a couple times way back when I first got armor but never heard back. Now that it got much more organized I tried again with success and look forward to Trooping outside of just Halloween.

I look forward to meeting as many of you as i can at as many events I can make it to.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!
Your welcome and have a great time trooping!

SHort Trooper
Well, I'm going THIS way, not THAT way!