Hello there from Carpentersville!

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Jiden
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Hello there from Carpentersville!

Post by Jiden »

Hello, fellow fans! Bought some ATA stormtrooper armor (TK) years ago and it's been sitting in my closet because I've been too intimidated to try to put it together. I'm hoping finally speaking up on here will help get me over the hurdle and get going on it.

Thanks and may the Force with you!

Reason:

KaiserintheHood
Garrison Membership Liaison
Garrison Membership Liaison
501st Legion ID: 80419

Re: Hello there from Carpentersville!

Post by KaiserintheHood »

Welcome! The summer is coming and that means it's time to get out and TROOP. I think you should be very satisfied with ATA. I would recommend you get on whitearmor.net and search for a good build thread of this armor. Here is a recent one from one of the Detachment's Attaché's which is very thorough https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/ ... centurion/

Most if not all stormtrooper kits are built the same way but it always helps to see how someone did it with the specific kit you have. We have many troopers in the West burbs too if you run into trouble. If you're on Facebook send me a PM on here with your profile and I can add you to our prospective member build group so you can get more immediate answers while you're building. :thumbs:

Reason:
Dan Quinn
MWG GML
TB/TK/TI/IG/DS/TB/TI/IC-80419

BLUERAM
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 4265

Re: Hello there from Carpentersville!

Post by BLUERAM »

Welcome!

Reason: