Hello from Springfield!

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Tumulty
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 47130

Hello from Springfield!

Post by Tumulty »

Greetings everyone! I'm Nathan, from Springfield. I'm currently working on a Darth Vader ensemble and hoping to eventually get 501st approval. It's been a fun project so far. Darth Vader has been my favorite character/villain since I was 7 years old and I'm so excited to finally be able to bring him to life.

I'm really interested in doing appearances, charity, and bringing smiles to people's faces.

Reason:

marriott211
Garrison Captain of the Guard
Garrison Captain of the Guard
501st Legion ID: 21175

Re: Hello from Springfield!

Post by marriott211 »

Hi Nathan, welcome to the Garrison. Looking forward to seeing your Vader! I'm up near Champaign. We have a number of troopers in the area too.

If you're on Facebook, send me a friend request and we will get you added to our Group for new prospects. We will be able to connect you to members that have experience with your costume aspirations!

Reason:
Garrison Guard
IC/TI/TK-21175
ImageImageImage

SL9965
Garrison Web Liaison
Garrison Web Liaison
501st Legion ID: 9965

Post by SL9965 »

Nathan,

Welcome to the forum. I used to have a Vader costume. If you have any questions about it, just let me know.

Reason:
Chip Childress
TK/DS 9965
MWG Trooper of the Year 2011

Tumulty
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 47130

Post by Tumulty »

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. I'm currently working on the Rogue One design. The 501st doesn't seem to have the specs requirements for the Obi-Wan series yet, so Rogue One it is. Those are my two favorite DV designs. So far I've got the shoulder/chest armor (will need to be repainted), cape, boots, shin guards, and belt. I've got the cod piece and jumpsuit being made now, so I'll well on my way.

Reason: