Hi I am new here

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Star1930
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Hi I am new here

Post by Star1930 »

Hi I am Ashley. I am new here. I want to join the 501st Legion for a long time. I am from Skokie IL. I am a die hard Star Wars fan. I want to be a Tie Fighter pilot and to do a Kylo Ren Force Awakens or Rise of Skywalker outfit They are so awesome. I want to help people and make friends with people who love Star Wars as much as me. I was 7 or 8 when I saw my first Star Wars movie. They brought the original trilogy to my local theater back in the mid 90's after seeing that movie. I was hooked for life. So I hope to make new friends who love Star Wars as much as me I am a big fan of the dark Side. My favorite Star Wars character is Darth Vader. I have a lot of Darth Vader stuff. My second favorite Star Wars character is Kylo Ren. :D :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason:

Modal Nodes Roadie
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 54750

Re: Hi I am new here

Post by Modal Nodes Roadie »

Hey Ashley, welcome! We can add you to a group on Facebook that might be of some help when trying to piece together costumes. I'll send you a PM to get you added to the group.

Reason:

Star1930
Imperial Recruit

Re: Hi I am new here

Post by Star1930 »

Oops I read that wrong. I would love to be add to your coustum chats. That would be awesome. But unfortunately I don’t have show social media sorry.

Reason: