Greetings from Danville

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

DBickert1
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Greetings from Danville

Post by DBickert1 »

Hello everyone and I hope everyone is staying safe! I look forward to meeting anyone and everyone and get out there to Troop! Of course....after this pandemic....ugh! I'm also an R2 Builder and been mostly hanging out in Indiana as many of my friends and family are in IN and OH. I'll be here in IL for 10 years as my current career/contract has placed me here in IL. I've been on the fence with joining any costume club because of my job, so I've been 'stalking' the IN groups as an R2 Builder LOL. I'll be working on either as a Crewman/Death Star Trooper, Imperial Officer, and possibly a Stormtrooper. And unofficially Star Killer Base Radio Technician "Matt" LOL (I know, not 501st approved).

Stay safe and take care! :cheers:

Reason:

marriott211
Garrison Captain of the Guard
Garrison Captain of the Guard
501st Legion ID: 21175

Re: Greetings from Danville

Post by marriott211 »

Hi Douglas! Glad to have you here. I'm just a few miles up the road in the Champaign area. We've got a good-sized group here in E. Central Illinois, so feel free to reach out. I'm a member of the command staff for the garrison and I have a stormtrooper and TIE pilot. Any questions, send me a message!

Jim

Reason:
Garrison Guard
IC/TI/TK-21175
ImageImageImage