Hello from Downers Grove!

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

KaiserintheHood
Garrison Membership Liaison
Garrison Membership Liaison
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 80419

Hello from Downers Grove!

Post by KaiserintheHood »

Hey everybody!

My name is Dan, I've been on here for a few years but haven't posted anything yet, just been learning from everybody how to put a kit together and soaking it all in. I'm excited to say I have my Biker Scout almost completed! Just some small details left to add and finishing painting my SC helmet this week. A bit about me, by the end of the year I'll have three other costumes to submit. I'm an industrial designer and fashion designer at university and my professors have approved me to build Star Wars costumes for my final (victory lap😅) year. Once the other kits arrive I'll be doing a TK, TI, and IG by thanksgiving. Excited and it'll be a lot of hard work but will pay off in the end!

Only question right now is when it's time for approval pictures is there a list of specific pictures to show or is it really just front, back, sides, arms up/down, etc and send them in a google folder?

Reason:

marriott211
Garrison Captain of the Guard
Garrison Captain of the Guard
501st Legion ID: 21175

Re: Hello from Downers Grove!

Post by marriott211 »

Hi Dan! Looking forward to adding you to the roster of the Midwest Garrison!

When you're ready, you can send the pictures in to the Garrison Membership Liaison, at gml.midwestgarrison@gmail.com. The team of GMLs will review your application and get you squared away! You'll need front, back, both sides, both sides w/ arms up and a shot of you w/out your helmet.

Reason:
Garrison Guard
IC/TI/TK-21175
ImageImageImage