Hello from The SCG Sydney Australia

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

GreyJediMasterFrosh
501st Member
501st Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 30808

Hello from The SCG Sydney Australia

Post by GreyJediMasterFrosh »

Hi Everyone,

I am Robert/GreyJediMasterFrosh, I am from Sydney Australia my current 501st approved costumes, is a imperial Line Officer and I am in the process of building a Tie Reserve/Bridge crew. Will I need to get 501st approval as I am interested in grabbing the potential new Racing shirt that Hawk is trying to get approved?

Hawk
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 12109

Re: Hello from The SCG Sydney Australia

Post by Hawk »

I believe you were mis-informed. I have already covered this on the IOC Forums. If the Midwest Garrison does a run of shirts, it will be Garrison Exclusive, sorry, but I do not believe there is anything in the works here also.

GreyJediMasterFrosh
501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 30808

Re: Hello from The SCG Sydney Australia

Post by GreyJediMasterFrosh »

Hawk wrote:I believe you were mis-informed. I have already covered this on the IOC Forums. If the Midwest Garrison does a run of shirts, it will be Garrison Exclusive, sorry, but I do not believe there is anything in the works here also.
All good Hawk, but just for my own understanding when a shirt run is happening would I still be able to grab one even through I am from a international Garrison?