What characters/costumes is the Garrison in need of?

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

KaiserW
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

What characters/costumes is the Garrison in need of?

Post by KaiserW »

I am always looking to fill a need. Is there a character/costume you guys are lacking, or you would like to see?
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was to convince the world he doesn't exist"

Amarok
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 10126

Re: What characters/costumes is the Garrison in need of?

Post by Amarok »

Hi KaiserW,

I really suggest you just find a costume that inspires you and that you love, there are so many options that you don't need to worry about what we need. If you'd like an idea of the current costumes being used in the garrison right now you may want to check out this link to the members section. It isn't all inclusive, but will give you an idea of the types of costumes currently in use and how many we have of each type. http://www.501st.com/members/garrisonro ... risonId=13

In the end be sure you pick something that you'll enjoy wearing on many troops to come. The costume you choose isn't as important as the good you do wearing it. Welcome to the Midwest garrison.

Fleetfang
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 8968

Post by Fleetfang »

Amarok wrote:In the end be sure you pick something that you'll enjoy wearing on many troops to come. The costume you choose isn't as important as the good you do wearing it. Welcome to the Midwest garrison.
Couldn't have said it better myself!
Brian Troyan __________________________ Fleetfang
TB-8968/TK-8968/IG-8968/BH-8968/ID-8968/DZ-8968
501st Legion Public Relations Officer (2012-2017)
Midwest Garrison Commanding Officer (2013-2017)
"Think of the solution, not the problem."

riverstormtrooper
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 71709

Post by riverstormtrooper »

KaiserW wrote:I am always looking to fill a need. Is there a character/costume you guys are lacking, or you would like to see?

Just like picking an old classic car or a modern vehicle there are so many choices of characters in the star wars movie's and expanded universe. Not to mention the novels and animated series. Me I'm old school so a Tk was a good start and I'm giving great thought of my next character to build. :thumbs:
Dustin Ebers
FISD TK 71709

I love wearing my bucket, it keeps the gray hairs hidden!