Almost down and out

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

G-force1
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Almost down and out

Post by G-force1 »

Hey, everyone, it's been awhile since I've been online. A lot of things have happened ,including poor health and trips to hospital . I have been trying to build a mando for about 6months now. I'm not real coordinated , and resent events have put a stop to almost everything until I can feel better. I have been to a few events and talked with several different members of 501st. If I could just get away and have free time as well as a few of them . With some extra help that I need greatly . I want to be able to finish my mando , and God willing just do one troop so I know how it feels. Thank u for your support. Most of my income now goes towards my hospital bills , so it struggling again with looking in my workshop and seeing armor pieces laying there waiting to be finished. I need a few things to finish costume casework as some paint, but I'll just have to see it sit there for now until I can get past my other problems. Sorry for the rant been pretty depressed since I got sick and the only thing I can do now is watch from sidelines. Have thought a lot about selling my Star Wars collection that I put together since 1995 , just to see if I could finish. Thank u my friends. Maybe I'll see u at an event, were u all make someone's day.

Amarok
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 10126

Re: Almost down and out

Post by Amarok »

Sorry to hear that things have been difficult. Hang in there. Remember, after the rain comes the rainbow.