New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Steamboatphan
Imperial Cadet
Imperial Cadet
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 91583

Post by Steamboatphan »

Hello! I'm currently waiting for some first order armor in the mail (5-6 weeks). I already have the anovos helmet.
Long time lurker on this website along with whitearmor.net, so i've been doing my homework.
I currently live in Barrington, IL and would love to know if there are any other troopers in the area! This is my first set of armor, so i'm very new to all of this.

Amarok
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 10126

Re: New member

Post by Amarok »

Welcome to a larger world. I live in schaumburg, so not to far. Looking forward to meeting you on a troop.

Steamboatphan
Imperial Cadet
Imperial Cadet
501st Legion ID: 91583

Post by Steamboatphan »

Amarok wrote:Welcome to a larger world. I live in schaumburg, so not to far. Looking forward to meeting you on a troop.
I was the guy that PM'd you on facebook! your Revan is bad-ass btw. Do you know anyone in the area that has, or is working on, a first order stormtrooper?

Drk_Trooper
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 12079

Post by Drk_Trooper »

Welcome, I know rulermaul has a kit done up and finished. Just not sure how far he is from you.

Amarok
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 10126

Post by Amarok »

Steamboatphan wrote:
Amarok wrote:Welcome to a larger world. I live in schaumburg, so not to far. Looking forward to meeting you on a troop.
I was the guy that PM'd you on facebook! your Revan is bad-ass btw. Do you know anyone in the area that has, or is working on, a first order stormtrooper?

Thank you. I put the word out, so hopefully some one will reach out to you that has first order armor.

Smuah Gunnery
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 80870

Post by Smuah Gunnery »

Welcome to the garrison!
Commence Primary Ignition