My welcome to a larger world statement

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

ksgood2
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

My welcome to a larger world statement

Post by ksgood2 »

Hello MWG!
I've been following you for years in silence (just slightly creepy and stalkerish)----maybe better put as "long time listener, first time caller"---that sounds better.

My Anovos TK kit arrived this past weekend---now this NW Suburber is ready to get his hands (and eventually armor) dirty!

Specifically looking for build parties / guidance in and around the Round Lake area---but will gladly travel to Gurnee / McHenry / Palatine areas for a get together.

Not a lot of free time for me to work on this, so I imagine it's going to be a slow build process---four kids consume a lot of time!

Anyways--looking forward to getting to know some of you locals a little better!

Thanks for the add!
Kyle

Sarlacc
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 11222

Re: My welcome to a larger world statement

Post by Sarlacc »

Hey Kyle, welcome aboard. I too got my Anovos armor the other day and a whole bunch of us want to get an armor party started soon. If you have any questions, reach out to Gaza. He will be your Yoda when it comes time to get building. Also, Eric Werner (our Trooper of the Year :thumbs: ) has been talking about hosting an armor party soon. Keep your eyes on the board for updates soon.
Paul Machnick
"Sarlacc"
BH-11222
pmachnick@msn.com

ksgood2
Imperial Recruit

Post by ksgood2 »

Thanks Paul!

Cedron
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 159

Post by Cedron »

Hi Kyle, since you'll be joining the MWG, you can go to the private group for MWG Anovos builds at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/172465196455783/

ksgood2
Imperial Recruit

Post by ksgood2 »

Thanks! I was aware of the general Anovos Stormtrooper Kit Building Group page on FB---but not about the Midwest Armor Depot! Hopefully this will turn out to be a little more "local" support!

Kyle

Cedron
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 159

Post by Cedron »

ksgood2 wrote:Thanks! I was aware of the general Anovos Stormtrooper Kit Building Group page on FB---but not about the Midwest Armor Depot! Hopefully this will turn out to be a little more "local" support!

Kyle
And, it will be much better advice than the mob you see on that other group.