Not New, Just New Here

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Trigger Mortis
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 5241

Not New, Just New Here

Post by Trigger Mortis »

Hey Kids, I first joined up with the 501st in california back in 2001. Very early on, just before the release of episode 2. I did a lot as a royal guard and eventually upgraded to my death star gunner outfit.
I've moved around a bit, but haven't done much trooping in a long time. I know when eps 2 and 3 were released it was all hands on deck for numerous big premier events, so I thought I would volunteer my services for any such events in chicago. (we got to go to some pretty cool ones in california)
This is the only picture i have of me in costume on hand right now. it was taken here in chicago at anime central a few years ago. Probably the last time I wore that costume too...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sakic Jade
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 52809

Re: Not New, Just New Here

Post by Sakic Jade »

We have plenty of events posted for it! Find one nearby and join us! Welcome to Illinois!
"The choices of one shape the futures of all."

Smuah Gunnery
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 80870

Post by Smuah Gunnery »

Greetings from a fellow gunner. Look forward to trooping with you sometime! :thumbs:
Commence Primary Ignition

Trigger Mortis
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 5241

Post by Trigger Mortis »

Thanks guys. Where are the new events posted? I just see 1 upcoming event in the event announcement forum. am i looking in the wrong place?