Hi everyone!

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Sig
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Hi everyone!

Post by Sig »

Hi,

Thanks for letting me join the forums. I have been reading a lot these last couple days. My favorite costume is by far the Biker scout (no offense to anybody else :D ). So my favorites are Biker scout, Tie fighter pilot, and Tusken raider. And after revieiwing i felt the tie fighter would be a little cheaper to start. Especially with the reserved officer idea. So I joined the JR forums and started my journey to get advice. I found out it's not as cheap as I thouoght. But learning the reason behind that is to be movie accurate and I like that Idea. Instead of going to a costume shop and getting everything for $50.

So through my searching I came across your website and saw some of your events are real close to me.

Thanks for the invite to forum!
Jay! (Dundee, IL)

Sig
Imperial Recruit

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by Sig »

Looking for info for Saturday! Is it still going on? Do you need help? etc..

Vadersblade
501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 8310

Post by Vadersblade »

Welcome to the boards! We've got plenty of TIEs and Scouts that can answer any questions you may have.

I'm not sure what event you're referring to for this weekend though?

Sig
Imperial Recruit

Post by Sig »

Hi,

I was looking at the event calender. When I click on the 19th. It says just play Carol Stream, IL. That is only like a 20 minute drive for me. So thought would be good way to start meeting people.

Sig

Zombie_Bunny
501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 4838

Post by Zombie_Bunny »

Sig wrote:Hi,

I was looking at the event calender. When I click on the 19th. It says just play Carol Stream, IL. That is only like a 20 minute drive for me. So thought would be good way to start meeting people.

Sig
Actually that event ended up being cancelled. I believe the event coordinator tried to get in touch with the contact, but never got a response. :( There are still the library events in Crest Hill and Lockport which isn't too close to Carol Stream but are at least close to each other. Some troopers are doing both events.

Sig
Imperial Recruit

Post by Sig »

Thanks for the replies! Well Joliet isnt a bad drive either. My Aunt and Uncle used to live there! Also do you have anything for the fourth of July. I thought I read somewhere you do an annual parade!

Thanks,
Sig

golddragon1974
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 9295

Post by golddragon1974 »

There will be quite a bit of us at the Lockport and Cresthill libraries tomorrow. Not sure where they are in relation to you. But I know those are still on for sure tomorrow if you would like to meet some MWG members

Sarge
501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 6074

Post by Sarge »

Hello, and welcome,

I have a sandtrooper and a biker scout. If you have any questions about biker scouts I may be of some help to you. Join the pathfinders.net forum for bikerscout info.

Good luck!

Sarge
TD/TB 6074
MEPD POLICE OFFICER