hey imperial cats !

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

MadTrev
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

hey imperial cats !

Post by MadTrev »

hey imperial cats ! MadTrev here, my real name is Trevor, i just joined. I have been following you guys on facebook for a few months and i love what you do. I would like to get involved. First off where is the best deal to get stormtrooper armor ? I have read to stay away from ebay.

I am 28 , I live just outside of Rockford Illinois.

I go to college full time for Auto Collision and Refinishing Technology. So i do know a thing or two about fiberglass, bondo, and painting.

Well I hope to be trooping soon !

woulf
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 7345

Re: hey imperial cats !

Post by woulf »

Hey Trev,

Welcome!

For anything and everything stormtrooper, I would say head over to FISD and join their boards as well. Thats THE place for stormtroopers, here's a link http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?act=idx
Do your research there, theres a section for new members which will give a break down of the different armorers, and body types. I just finished mine, and all i can stress is take your time, research, and ask lots of questions.

Once again welcome to the boards and good luck on the begining of your journey
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf.
George RR Martin

Remo
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 1659

Post by Remo »

Hi Trevor, for TK (stormtrooper) armor you really want to look over the info on http://www.whitearmor.net . That is the detachment that handles all things stormtrooper.
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams".

Vadersblade
501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 8310

Post by Vadersblade »

Welcome to the boards! While I personally don't have a TK, we have 4 or 5 members here who have recently completed TKs. Feel free to hit us up with any questions once you decide what kit you are gonna go with!