TR-11160 Transfer from Great Lakes Garrison

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

SolTheBull
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 11160

TR-11160 Transfer from Great Lakes Garrison

Post by SolTheBull »

Hello,
My name is Brandon and I recently moved to the Chicago area. I have been in the 501st since 2017. My first costume was an AOTC Royal Guard, and by 2019 I had all of the Royal Guard Costumes, as well as a ESB Vader, a Sandtrooper, and an Imperial Science Officer. I have downsized a bit since then. I have a hard time saying no to events and being a Vader, I was constantly on the road, so I ended up finding him a more suitable home.

I was command staff during my time in the Ohio Garrison, serving as Public Relations Officer, as well as Web Liaison (I think that is what we called it, I was the guy that photoshopped members photos to the appropriate background and loaded it onto the 501st website).

I am currently working on an Imperial Praetorian Guard, and hope to have it wrapped up by the end of the summer. After that I have will look for another guard to do.

I look forward to meeting the members of the Midwest Garrison.

Reason:

meitru
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 23622

Re: TR-11160 Transfer from Great Lakes Garrison

Post by meitru »

Howdy and welcome!

Reason:
Gemma Billings "meitru" 
ID/SL-23622 she/her
IOC Detachment Leader, LPRO
Pride Squadron

Rex Fett
Garrison CO
Garrison CO
501st Legion ID: 3499

Post by Rex Fett »

Hey Brandon, good to hear from you again and see you here. I'm still waiting to hear from Legion regarding your transfer, but like I said before, this is you home now. You already have my contact info and Dan Quinn (our GML). Feel free to reach out to us (or just reply to our email convo) so we can get you set up.

Reason:
Yesterday I did nothing and today I'm finishing what I started yesterday.

Midwestsithlord
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 16019

Post by Midwestsithlord »

Welcome from one Vader/Guard to another!

Reason:

SolTheBull
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 11160

Post by SolTheBull »

Rex Fett wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:34 pm
Hey Brandon, good to hear from you again and see you here. I'm still waiting to hear from Legion regarding your transfer, but like I said before, this is you home now. You already have my contact info and Dan Quinn (our GML). Feel free to reach out to us (or just reply to our email convo) so we can get you set up.
Interesting, I thought it went through since it no longer said pending on my 501st profile and only said Midwest Garrison. I did the transfer back in December so it is odd it is taking so long.

Reason: