Hello from Pekin.

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

96thTallarn
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Hello from Pekin.

Post by 96thTallarn »

My name is Eric. I have been interested in Star Wars since it came out. I have thought about joining the 501st since learning of its existence from a friend that was a member. I have a background in WW2 reenacting. I thought I would start with a Bridge Crew impression. I look forward to getting started.

Smuah Gunnery
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 80870

Re: Hello from Pekin.

Post by Smuah Gunnery »

Welcome!

Please feel free to ask any questions.

If you are looking at Imperial Crew, head on over to the Imperial Officer Corps website. They will walk you through what you need to know.

www.imperialofficer.com

Look forward to your acceptance and trooping with you soon!
Commence Primary Ignition

96thTallarn
Imperial Recruit

Post by 96thTallarn »

Thank you for the advice. I registered over there.

G-force1
Imperial Recruit

Post by G-force1 »

Hello Eric. I'm from canton, I also am fairly new since May of this year . Ian currently working on a mando, it's been tough but I'm finally getting a little closer. I have meet some great people to help ease my struggles . I still have a ways to go, I'm glad u decided to join , theses are a great group of people who enjoy doing this and they enjoy themselves knowing that the people and kids like them. Good luck, try not to get discouraged it does take a bit to get a uniform together.