special op stormtrooper armor

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

xXfishXx
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

special op stormtrooper armor

Post by xXfishXx »

hi im kinda a noob when it comes to this costuming but even since i saw starwars for the first time ive always wanted to be a part of it ive been seeing this 501 suv drive around my area kinda a lot and it recently got me to think "you know what i think thats a sign" and i acted upon it i lookd up the site and that brought me to here now members of the midwest garison im asking for your help...im very interested in the special ops storm trooper armor and i think thats what i wanna do i really like the jet black storm trooper aromor with some other colors on it but i cant really fid it anywear and i know some people make there own but even for that id need some major assistance to complete so really any advice or help or really anything would be greatly appreaceated i live in racine wi so if there is anyone around this area id like to talk to you so i can get the ball rolling on this project thanks......

xXfishXx :idea:
xXlive in the futureXx

cplBear
MWG Member
MWG Member

Post by cplBear »

PM sent 8)
Mud hole! My home this is - Yoda

IN6951 Imperial Navy Trooper .

TK257
501st Member
501st Member

Post by TK257 »

You can check out www.whitearmor.net for all things Stormtrooper related.

There are quite a few Wisconsin members around who could be of help to you when you get your armor.

"To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing."
-- Elbert Hubbard