Introducing Nightwarrior imperial gunner 1559

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Nightwarrior
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl

Introducing Nightwarrior imperial gunner 1559

Post by Nightwarrior »

My name is Kelly and I am from Yates City, Illinois. I am a friend of Kent Heath's and we are working on putting together my costume. He linked me to Michael Washko for Stormtrooper armor, although I might start with a Tie Pilot or a SnowTrooper. I am starting to be a imperial gunner for now but i belive i will have more soon. I love to do this to see the children smile and thier paremts. My hobbie are starwars, paintballing, softair wars, sci fi.and many more outdoors. I would like to make a squad of my own someday with kent but now i will be having fun with this IG1559
Last edited by Nightwarrior on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iam8114
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 8114

Post by iam8114 »

Well you know what they say, TIE pilots are good because you're already a cap away from having an Imperial Crewperson as well.
James Norman
TK/TI-8114
Wedge Antilles - Outlaw 2

IN6951
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Re: Introducing Nightwarrior

Post by IN6951 »

Nightwarrior wrote:My name is Kelly and I am from Peoria, Illinois. I am a friend of Kent Heath's and we are working on putting together my costume. He linked me to Michael Washko for Stormtrooper armor, although I might start with a Tie Pilot or a SnowTrooper.

Well , do the costume you MOST want to wear is my motto.
But , have you considered an Imperial Naval Trooper ????
ONLY 45 of them in the entire legion right now .
We have a TON of tie pilots ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
But choose the one you really have that urge to Wear . Whichever one you end up choosing . 8)

CloudStrife7
501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 7024

Post by CloudStrife7 »

Just wanted to say welcome!! Great to have you with us and good luck with your costume! There are many talented and friendly people here to help you out! If you have any questions, just ask!

Perhaps see you at an event in the future! :)

TK118
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 118

Post by TK118 »

WELCOME! always looking for new MWG members.

As far as costumes go.. I agree, Do the one you want the most, But if you cant afford that, go with something cheaper to do.

A Tie Pilot is cheaper to do and best part is, you can start with doing an Imperial Crew, then add the tie armor when you can afford it! Its like 2 costumes in one!

Take a llok over at the forums on the Official 501st Tie Pilot Detatchment site.. THE JOLLY RODGERS!

Almost ALL the information you need is there!

http://www.jrsdetachment501st.org

Nice to have you here ! and hope to troop with you in the near future.
Your MORE than welcome to come to the Bartlett IL Indpendance Day parade on July 6th, It will be a big turn out for us and we have a cook out after words :)

CLICK HERE for more detils ... http://www.midwestgarrison.org/forum/vi ... php?t=7452

Targ
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 3853

Welcome

Post by Targ »

Welcome to the neighborhood Kelly. We're an hour east in Forrest, Illinois, straight out Rt. 24. Do stop by JRS and introduce yourself.
Served the Empire as Jolly Roger Squadron Detachment Leader 2005-2013
Now serves as Mentor,
and Shadow Commander.

Darth Raizzar
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 6312

Post by Darth Raizzar »

Welcome aboard :!:

8) 8) 8)

Nightwarrior
MWG Member
MWG Member

I have myself a uniform

Post by Nightwarrior »

Hello my fellow. mwg crew, Well, today I have gotten my new uniform. I used just Friday 08 Aug 08. It is. are u ready for this? U sure now. I am an imperal gunner. :D :thumbs:. Well I am so pleased about it that I will be wearing it at the grand opening of the STAR WARS CLONE WARS animation 3D So I hope to see os of u there if possible.

SL9965
Garrison Web Liaison
Garrison Web Liaison
501st Legion ID: 9965

Post by SL9965 »

Welcome to the group! Hopefully I'll troop with you soon. Always good to have another central Illinois member!
Chip Childress
TK/DS 9965
MWG Trooper of the Year 2011