FS Complete Snowtrooper Armor/Costume Priced Reduced

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

TB-8063
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 8063

FS Complete Snowtrooper Armor/Costume Priced Reduced

Post by TB-8063 »

Troops! It is with much sadness that I offer up for sale my hardly trooped in Snowtrooper cosutme. This is the complete deal, including duster, pants, mukluks and a full set of armor. All included armor is from armor master, Dan Laws. Here's what you get. Helmet with cowl, shoulder bells, detailed/light up chest armor with shoulder straps, detailed back armor, new gauntlets, knee pads, belt with ab armor, pouches, cod piece and light up thermal det, gloves with attached hand armor, custom made duster (made by the fine folks at saber vault), pants with elastic and draw string, Canadian Mukluks with straps and they fit US size 8-10, custom made holster. All pieces are attached with adjustable velcro.I am 5'7" at 175 and the duster fits me fine, it's actually a little long. The pants also fit me great and are not expensive to replace if you need to. Everything you need to start trooping today!
I'm asking 1,500. or 1,000 and a TK set up. I'm not looking to do a lot of trimming, so if you are a similar sized and have TK armor and looking to trade up, maybe we can make a deal. I will be posting a link for pics this evening. PM me with any questions.
Links to pics:
http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogalle ... user/11617