Intergalactic Supply contact?

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

IC-90109
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 90109

Intergalactic Supply contact?

Post by IC-90109 »

I've decided to start working on a Navy Trooper costume (IN), and while I was trooping at the "Death March" in July, I was impressed by the helmets I saw some of my fellow troopers wearing for this costume. When I asked where they had gotten them from, they told me Intergalactic Supply. Unfortunately, that appears to be on Facebook only, and I do not have a Facebook account because I have a high security clearance in the Navy and it's generally discouraged to be on social media (too easy to get yourself into trouble). So my question is, is there another way to contact the people at Intergalactic Supply to order a helmet?

Garrison Membership Liaison
Garrison Membership Liaison
501st Legion ID: 66598

Re: Intergalactic Supply contact?

Post by Avatar190 »

Check on the Imperial Officer Corps forums, and see if they have a presence on their forums there (which they should). If not, perhaps one of the hierarchy of the IOC may know how to get a hold of them (or perhaps have a comparable alternative source for hardware). But they do not have any additional contact information available on their FB page besides the FB page. :/
We need no longer fear the banana.

IC-90109
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 90109

Re: Intergalactic Supply contact?

Post by IC-90109 »

I'll try that. Thanks for the suggestion.