Kylo Ren WIP

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

hyperguyver2
Rebel Legion Member
4poziom.waw.pl

Kylo Ren WIP

Post by hyperguyver2 »

So before the premier I had decided that I wanted to start on our newest addition to the series, Kylo Ren. I already have a helmet and lightsaber for this already since Hasbro has put out some amazingly accurate props for this character before the film debute.

My BS Kylo helmet, fully gutted and modified to fit my dome with no bobble amd I cannot justify $600 on a helmet from Anovos. darn thing better have the opening face plate, and voice changer for that cost.
The tunic pleated under tunic I'll be using is the Xcoser tunic since it requires a little modification and saves me from pleating this whole thing.
They have been working with the facebook group, the Knights of Ren to make parts more and more accurate. It's not perfect but close.

The coated pants are the most unusual item acquired so far. They are coated jeggings and have been used by almost every Kylo Ren that has been approved so far.

The lightsaber is a BS Ultimate FX. I still got some day blade modding I want to do to it

But that is where I stand right now
Troopers don't die, they go to hell and regroup

Cedron
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 159

Re: Kylo Ren WIP

Post by Cedron »

Looking really cool. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you start putting it all together.