Lowering View finder....

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

TX 338
501st Member
501st Member
4poziom.waw.pl

Lowering View finder....

Post by TX 338 »

I need the location of some pics for how to install a servo in my fett helmet... I need to know what I am getting myself into before I go and get the system from Hyperdyne...<br><br>Thanks,<br>TX-338 <p></p><i></i>

Cedron
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 159

Re: Lowering View finder....

Post by Cedron »

Tk669 just installed this into his Stealth Fett costume. He could give you all the details about it. <p>....................................................................................<BR>"Did you feel a great disturbance in the force? As if millions of voices cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced?"<BR>"No, just a little headache."<BR><BR><BR>--Fluke Starbucker and Augie "Ben" Dogie, Hardware Wars <BR></p><i></i>

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

True, true.<br><br>That he could indeed, but will he? Let us now wait and see............... <p></p><i></i>

TK669
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 669

Post by TK669 »

whats this now, i heard my name, yes i have installed the hardware from Hyperdyne into my fett helmet. Ill email you the info and pics. <p></p><i></i>

TX 338
501st Member
501st Member

Post by TX 338 »

That would be great if you could do that... <br><br>you should be able to get my e-mail add from my profile... let me know if you can't.<br><br>I am working on a Mandalor suit that goes along with my red color scheme. In stead of construction red it with be more of a metallic red trim and armor pieces with a black jump suit... and a chrome and red helmet...<br><br>Thanks,<br>TX-338<br><br> <p></p><i></i>

TK669
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 669

Post by TK669 »

did you get the info? <p></p><i></i>