Something new?

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

GoalieHoff
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Something new?

Post by GoalieHoff »

I am new here. My name is Brian and I have to admit, I don't have a place here yet. But I'd like make one if possible. I have always been a tinkerer. I have made a few minor things, a couple lightsabers, other odds and ends I've thought up. I have noticed many postings on E-11 builds and other weapons on the boards. I have already ordered what I need to do a couple E-11 builds and will post pictures while I work on them. But I have an open question to the members: What is something you haven't seen done yet you'd like to? I don't have experience with costumes, but I love doing props and weapons. And I love trying something new. I would appreciate any ideas out there. I'd like to be able to start contributing with at least what I know I can do.
"I find their tactics ineffective. The Jedi Code prevents them from going far enough to achieve victory, to do whatever it takes to win, the very reason why peacekeepers should not be leading a war."
- Wilhuff Tarkin

Coin
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 12108

Re: Something new?

Post by Coin »

Cant think of anything off the top of my head, but I like your attitude, welcome and I cant wait to see what you come up with
DZ-12108
Kim Worley