Troopermaster ANH armor for sale w/ neck seal w/o helmet

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

DarthChandler
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Troopermaster ANH armor for sale w/ neck seal w/o helmet

Post by DarthChandler »

I purchased a set of armor with a hero helmet almost a year ago and unfortunately must part with it. I am keeping the helmet but have the armor available. It is fully trimmed, however needs to be strapped and glued. I have been putting it together with the screen accurate brackets and rivets, and minimal work is needed to finish it up. The covers trips are all trimmed to size as well. All that needs to be done is part of the strapping and gluing the cover strips and a little painting.

I also have a size 10.5 Fulton Chelsea Boots from Lands End http://www.landsend.com/products/mens-f ... /id_228833 available. I never wore them and haven't painted them either.

A zippered neck seal by Darman is included with the armor as well.

There is also a trooper master belt and holster with it as well.

The trimming and assembly thus far focused on screen accuracy with a goal of centurion, and in the right hands it should be easy enough to finish that process. For size references, I am about 6 ft tall and weight maybe 170 pounds. I have invested $1260 into it after taking the helmet cost out. With the trimming and part of the strapping done I am asking for $1450 + shipping for the armor without the boots, and $1550 + shipping with the boots. $190 is assuredly the cheapest you will get armor fully trimmed for if you have someone else do it, especially to the standard it has been taken care of. The only thing you will need is a helmet and a blaster and you will be just about ready to troop away! PM me with questions or offers :) The boots are available separate as well, I just figured I would throw them in here in the event a 10.5 wanted the armor ;)

If you live in Chicagoland I can meet up with you as opposed to you paying for shipping. :)

Pics here -> http://s1368.photobucket.com/user/Darth ... rary/Armor

Thanks!
Cole