Undersuit

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Lord Sitan
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 27823

Undersuit

Post by Lord Sitan »

I have been looking for a better under suit, so I was thinking. If anyone watches "it's always sunny in Philadelphia" you might know of green man. I thought what if that suit was black? So I looked and this is what I found. What does everyone think?

http://www.zentai-costume.com/lycra-spa ... -suit.html
"Fighting a war tests a soldier's skills, defending his home tests a soldier's heart."

jweger77
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 9142

Re: Undersuit

Post by jweger77 »

The only question I'd have is how well they'd hold up. At $40 you're well on your way to picking up some nice under armor warm weather pieces.

woulf
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 7345

Re: Undersuit

Post by woulf »

same as jon said, Ive seen other posts where troopers have talked about going this route, however i've never seen any responses saying wether they did, and what the results are. the ones ive seen at the local party city during halloween have seen really thin. I'd be worried about pinch/rub points in the armor wearing thru it. I have the heavy cold weather under armor, and at the tops of my thighs and between the forearms and biceps, it's already showing signs of wear , at 8 troops.
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf.
George RR Martin