E-11 Hasbro conversion completed

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

DTR12
501st Member
501st Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 6309

E-11 Hasbro conversion completed

Post by DTR12 »

I have a new completed and never trooped conversion E-11 Blaster. I made a few further mods to it than just the doopy kit.
As you can see in the next photo of my conversion I went the extra mile. Along with all of the standard changes that the Doopy kit changed I added the following details as well.

1. I did a re sculpt on the trigger
2. replaced the trigger guard
3. re sculpted and added the front sights
4. replaced and re sculpted the scope mount on the rear of the blaster
5. I added the wiring to the counter and cells
6. Fully weathered and detailed the finish
7. Added real screws for detail every place there were screws. Including the front barrel screws that were cast plastic originally.
8. Changed the rear scope mount screws to rivets

This is a photo of my finished blaster conversion

Rebel Doughboy
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 9336

Re: E-11 Hasbro conversion completed

Post by Rebel Doughboy »

Very nice build. I did very much the same on my hasbro (though I trooped the hell outta it) I drilled all the holes in the barrel and shaped the front sights...

However I am in the forseeable future making a ultimate PVC/metal version. APEX gun parts sells the metal parts of the real deal, and before I shipped off I bought a bronze resin cast of the more rare scopes...and not to mention Doopy sells a entire gun kit.

Glad to see I'm not the only person crazy enough to go...well crazy over modding a hasbro :)
Many bothans died to bring you this post...the tearing of ligaments and almost the loss of a TK's finger...