Couple things

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

spartanx17
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Couple things

Post by spartanx17 »

Ok, I think I'm finally ready to get my first bucket, problem is, not sure where to start.

FIrst question is pertaining to whether the season 4 version of Capt. Rex is 501st approved, or should it remain old school for now?

Second question depends on how the first is answered, but anyways, what would the appropriate helmet be called? (going for an animated rex btw)

Rebel Doughboy
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 9336

Re: Couple things

Post by Rebel Doughboy »

Season 4 Rex is approved and Stormtrooperguy from NEG has trooped in it, however there isn't S4 armor yet and not for a while from what I've been following, Anderson, aka Stormtrooperguy is working on it and the only person who makes S4 Rex buckets.
Many bothans died to bring you this post...the tearing of ligaments and almost the loss of a TK's finger...

spartanx17
Imperial Recruit

Re: Couple things

Post by spartanx17 »

Hmm maybe I'll just go old school for now then. After looking at the CT site I think the armor is just called Animated Armor, but what about the helmet, is there any specific kind to be looking for?