ANH holsters for sale

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

gazmosis
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 4034

ANH holsters for sale

Post by gazmosis »

In the process of a new TK project, I constructed a new holster but was forced to buy a large piece allowing me to make a bunch. I have 10 total and 5 are accounted for. I have 5 left. These are the real deal. Thick, black, Italian cowhide. These are not the thinner leather that folds flat. These hold their shape when folded over. The leather is 3/16" thick and 3/8 when folded together. The seam is hand stitched for superior strength. All straps are secured with rivets. This is all screen accurate.These are ANH style so you will need to attach them to your belt with Chicago screws, rivets or snaps. (all accurate means. No where is it stated that you are NOT allowed to use any of these methods) These are heavier, so if using a canvas belt, I would reinforce it from behind. Contact me for pricing or questions.ImageImageImageImageImage

gazmosis
MWG Member
MWG Member

Re: ANH holsters for sale

Post by gazmosis »

6 are now accounted for....4 left.

gazmosis
MWG Member
MWG Member

Post by gazmosis »

All holsters have been sold.Thanks to all. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Glass
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 2834

Post by Glass »

yeah. Make more. :D