Looking for Tusken face pices

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Nightshifter
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 6443

Looking for Tusken face pices

Post by Nightshifter »

I am looking for some faces pices for a tusken raider. This would be the eyes,horns, nose and blood spitters. ( a full set) If they are resin that to fine, no worries. Does anyone in this group have a extra set or makes them ??

When I build my Tuskens I use a hard hat for the main part and attach the tusken face mask to that and build around it. I have 16 brandnew hard hats if any member is looking to build one as well. They sell in a hardware store starting at $7 to $9 bucks. If you are looking for one to build a tusken let me know...
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 7696

Re: Looking for Tusken face pices

Post by 138 »

well two of us in a slow building phase as of this year ... .... we could use the front face pieces to start out with .. who do you use and how much are they ?? godzilla is too much for my budget .. and damion makes a fantastic bucket !! i just could never afford that either .. this build is on the cheap for me it will be my last for a while and im taking it slow ... between it and liz's tb ive got my hands full ... pilot needs repair again .... so its going to be a tx season for me ..... i may run the heavy gunner a bit more this year as well .. its growing on me :wink: ive been kicking around shadow guard as well ,, the soft version ..

but i hate to say ..... that arf still is eluding me .... i have thought of retiring all my costumes and parts to buy and build the arf and do the shadow version of that,instead of lightning squad with rex guns kamas and pauldron - and a new acuratde dc 15 long & short ...

that would be a heck of a lot of cash time and work .. :(

i cant be out of service that long --and i would miss the pilot and my shadow ..... i just cannot do it ... at least not at this time ..
i'm so far from normal.
and it's funny cause that's where i live!!!!
#transparency

Nightshifter
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 6443

Re: Looking for Tusken face pices

Post by Nightshifter »

PM sent
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world