FS: Clone armor w/kama,pauldron,MORE

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

TB-8063
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 8063

FS: Clone armor w/kama,pauldron,MORE

Post by TB-8063 »

Still trying to sell off this Clone Armor...PM me if interested...

This is 501st approved. Made for someone 5'7"-5'-10" at 185lbs. This armor is fullly strapped and can be adjusted to fit your size, though I would say that 5'10" would be the tallest. Included in this set is the following: one heavily modified Rubies, all armor pieces as shown in the pictures, gloves, Kama, EVO Commander holsters and pistols, Pauldro and extra back plate. These pieces are all painted in 501st blue, but can easily be repainted, or maybe add the brows and transform it into Captain Rex! This costume was used heavily in an upcoming Star Wars fan film. It will be the first full length film. This is a GREAT DEAL! I'll even throw in a used (clean) set of black lyrca shirt and pants. The armor is in great shape and ready to be trooped in. Shipping will be a little on the high side do to the size of the items, but will be well packed and carefully shipped. Asking 1500.00 + shipping

A HUGE 5 feet by 3 feet Vinyl Banner signed by Jeremy Bulloch and Daniel Logan, the two actors to play Boba Fett in the Star Wars Sagas! Signed by both actors at this years Chicago Comic Con. Asking 75.00 + shipping.

You can check out photos here:

http://threads.rebelscum.com/photogalle ... 37&cat=500