TK Project

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Kurodor
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 4185

Re: TK Project

Post by Kurodor »

I'll check it out. I have an FX bucket that came with a costume that I had bought a few years ago that has some fans installed that I was gonna use.

iam8114
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 8114

Post by iam8114 »

Kurodor wrote:I'll check it out. I have an FX bucket that came with a costume that I had bought a few years ago that has some fans installed that I was gonna use.
Cool, just putting that out there for ya since it might be a good option for you. One of these days I'll actually get around to posting it for sale.
James Norman
TK/TI-8114
Wedge Antilles - Outlaw 2

Kurodor
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Post by Kurodor »

iam8114 wrote:
Kurodor wrote:I'll check it out. I have an FX bucket that came with a costume that I had bought a few years ago that has some fans installed that I was gonna use.
Cool, just putting that out there for ya since it might be a good option for you. One of these days I'll actually get around to posting it for sale.
I appreciate it bud, yeah I'll check it out!

woulf
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 7345

Post by woulf »

Dave, between your pics of arms, and my post with pics of my legs and chest...weve almost got a TK between the 2 of us, :bucketsoff: :rotflmao:
A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf.
George RR Martin

Kurodor
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Post by Kurodor »

tmbrwoulf wrote:Dave, between your pics of arms, and my post with pics of my legs and chest...weve almost got a TK between the 2 of us, :bucketsoff: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao:

Rebel Doughboy
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 9336

Post by Rebel Doughboy »

Make sure not to throw the extra plastic and strap elastic material...comes in hand when you need to patch up some tears in the armor. I have around 6-8 patches on my armor...not obvious but the armor holds up much better.

Keep it going man, it looks great!
Many bothans died to bring you this post...the tearing of ligaments and almost the loss of a TK's finger...

Kurodor
Inactive Member
Inactive Member

Post by Kurodor »

Will do. :thumbs: