Moderator: Garrison Officers

Darth Favre
501st Member
501st Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 1900

WI-Racine-Ryane's House of Hope-OCT 21

Post by Darth Favre »

Members of the MWG responded to a request for our presence at a fundraising event for Ryane's House of Hope. The main event was a dinner with a bake sale and raffle taking place the whole day. Jeff (Packer Samurai) was there from the beginning at 1100, until around 1500 with his wife. Trent (TK-585) Beth (TB-5852) and Gregg (TC-1900) made it along with members of the Rebel Legion at 1400 and trooped the remainder of the event. They rotated from inside the building entertaining the attendees and sponsers, to standing out on the street bringing in people who saw them and became interested in what was going on. The host was very happy with their involvment and sent a thank you letter for everyone that was able to make it.
I want to thank you and the other members of the 501st for your support in our fundraiser.Everybody thoroughly enjoyed the fact that there Star War character walking around amongst the crowd.I heard from several of our board members that there were a number of people that drove by and after seeing the 501st members out front decided to stop in.

So again the board of directors of Ryane's House of Hope Inc. would to thank you and the other members that showed up in support of our fundraiser.
Yea I want Cheesy Poofs!!

Gregg Bywater
SL/TC 1900

TKvanB
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 9989

Post by TKvanB »

Thank you for all of your efforts in making this event happen!!
The Midwest Garrison, proudly serving the 501st Legion since 1999.