Moderator: Garrison Officers

Lucky
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 13132

06/11/16 SAT - 2 y.o.Cancer Patient's Bday - Hoffman Estate

Post by Lucky »

Noah turning 4yrs. old May, 26th and his sister Abigail turning 2yrs. old on June 6th, this is a joint birthday party and both children LOVE Star Wars.
Noah loves Darth Vader and dresses up as him often with his own costume and light saber. He ONLY wants to be Darth Vader, so funny.

Referred by: Abigail is currently a cancer patient at Lurie Children's Hospital in Chicago, diagnosed with a brain tumor at age 9 months and fighting ever since. last fall while Abigail is was in patient Cancer Kiss My Cooley had a few of your members come in to the treatment floor. Abigail loved it but her big brother Noah who will be turning four is obsessed with Darth Vadar and missed it. We are so blessed to be part of the Cancer Kiss My Cooley families and were able to see another group at the Gala this month. I wish I could send you pictures, Noah was so very connected to Storm Trooper TK-17294, Michael Stoughton, it would be awesome if he could come.

Start time: 2:00pm
End Time: 3:30 pm
Troopers:
Michael W Olson SL 3193 (Vader)
Ray Bosques BH 3499 (Boba Fett)
Pat Buckley TK 24543 (Stormtrooper)
Jeffrey Lee TK 13132 (Stormtrooper)
Shirley Popowniak (Handler/Photographer)

Hours Trooped 1.5 x Troopers 4 = 6 Trooping hours. (Do we add handlers into the hours trooped or is it just actual costumed characters? 7.5 hours if handlers are added.)

No donation was asked for, but the contact stated they may give one. If they do and they contact me about it I will update.

Jeff
TK 13132

Runnin'6712
Garrison Event Coordinator
Garrison Event Coordinator
501st Legion ID: 6712

Re: 06/11/16 SAT - 2 y.o.Cancer Patient's Bday - Hoffman Est

Post by Runnin'6712 »

ToD updated. Wow! It looks like you guys made his birthday really special! Awesome job!! :thumbs: