Star Wars collection sell off garage sale style

Personal items for sale, trade and want-to-buy. Unkar Plutt's portions not accepted.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

olpc1701
501st Member
501st Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 74656

Star Wars collection sell off garage sale style

Post by olpc1701 »

My name is Jeff Clemens and I am the XO for the Mountain Garrison in Colorado and Wyoming but I call Plainfield home while I am in the Air Force. I am having one hell of a garage sale starting next Friday the 14th and 15th to get rid of a chunk of my collection ( all things toys and some really hard to find and rare stuff). I have been paying for a 20X30 storage unit for almost 19 years and I'm just getting rid of it all before I retire in a year. I can post pictures of what's all going in (tons) on Thursday or anyone that's 501st can send me a PM and I'll let you come out Thursday night and get first crack at it all, if not I'll toss in the address of the sale on Thursday night. If anyone has been searching for something odds are I have it and could let it. So if you live in the far suburbs or you want to take a drive it could be worth it. Let me know.

I am also the merch officer and big into patch trading so if you have stuff to trade that could always happen spontaneously!!!

Jeff