FS: Private Signing W/ Mark Dodson-Voice of Salacious Crumb

Personal items for sale, trade and want-to-buy. Unkar Plutt's portions not accepted.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

SirLuke
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 5388

FS: Private Signing W/ Mark Dodson-Voice of Salacious Crumb

Post by SirLuke »

Hey everyone, I am going to be doing a private signing with Mark Dodson on June 10 at my vintage toy store. Mark was the voice for Salacious Crumb in Return of the Jedi, Teek (it's one of the photos he provided, so I assume he did the voice) in Battle for Endor, and Cratinus from Force Awakens. He also did the voices for a lot of the Gremlins on Gremlins 1 and 2. Other than that, he did some voice work as some of the zombies in George Romero's Day of the Dead and even a couple henchmen in Darkwing Duck!

Autographs will be $30 each plus shipping. If you need something signed, Mark graciously provides 8x10 photos for free with the $30 price. If you want to send something in, the cost is still $30 for the signature.

I have tons of images as far as what he will have printouts of. I am not sure how the quality will be as these are provided by him and I haven't seen them.

My store is actually inside of a sports collectibles store as well. That store is going to have a lot of Cardinals players that same day and because of that JSA will be on site authenticating all the signatures. So, I can also offer JSA authentication on anything you get signed for an additional $8! We can also take mail ins for the Cardinals players if there are any fans out there. We are having Kolten Wong, Aledmys Diaz, Greg Garcia and Kevin Siegrist.

Please PM me with what you need and I can send a paypal invoice for it. Since I am a business, I will cover the fees, so no need to pay friends and family.

When you PM me please give me the following info.
I need your email address to send the invoice to
What photo(s) you want or let me know if you'll be sending something in
If you want it personalized or inscribed with anything - I will have him put his name and the characters name underneath unless you tell me otherwise.
What color sharpie do you want it signed with and in what location on the item
Do you want JSA authentication?

Thanks in advance to anyone who orders an autograph. I will have these shipped out within a week of the signing!

Photos available can be seen by following this link.
http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/sirlu ... k%20Dodson
"Luke..........Luke.........Luke" as uttered by Uncle Owen
MWG Trooper of the Month September 2012!