Death Star Gunner - Complete Costume For Sale

Personal items for sale, trade and want-to-buy. Unkar Plutt's portions not accepted.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Trigger Mortis
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 5241

Death Star Gunner - Complete Costume For Sale

Post by Trigger Mortis »

Hey guys, I've been in the 501st since.... uh I think since 2000. So very early on. So after 16 years I think I needs must retire. So I've got this pretty good Death Star gunner outfit. The helmet was molded off a real navy talkie helmet and constructed by some super guys in Sacramento. (That same group also built that jango fett outfit with the solid aluminum helmet and armor pieces.) I've got a modified black flight suit to go with it, with patches, machined aluminum arm pocket stick things and authentic belt... and some huge size 12 or 13 boots.
I know I paid about $325 for the helmet back in the day, so I'm not sure what the whole used thing will be worth to someone. But I can say it's a very easy costume to wear with great visibility. leave off the pauldron and put on a cap and you're a imp tech! I love it, but I'm trying to clear out and prioritize. Drop me an email if you're interested. I'm in skokie.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Trigger Mortis
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 5241

Re: Death Star Gunner - Complete Costume For Sale

Post by Trigger Mortis »

Sorry guys, been sold.