The Other Other Serious Guy

Costumes outside of the Star Wars universe.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier
4poziom.waw.pl

Post by Jodo »

I was asked Sunday night to help a dude I know put together a full Joker suit and help with the make-up...By Thursday. I accepted the task, and began to work at once! :p ;)

I just got back from helping him with make-up, And I can honestly say I had a realy good time. And the dude was VERY happy to have his costume, and it made me feel realy good to be a part of that. He was so excited, the look in his eye was outstanding. And he kept looking over at me like he couldn't beleive it was me. It was an outstanding experience!

I decided to show him a very basic design for the scars, just the shape, pretty much. No LL, or collodion,etc. Considering he only had until Thursday, he's on a pretty big time restraint.

After leaving his house, we drove around down town while I stuck my head out the window and freaked people out. Quite a few people honked at me, waved, smiled,etc. One person pretty much ran a red light to get away from me.

So anyway, 4 hours showing him how to do the basic stuff, doing his hair, helping him put his costume on, throwing my head around for an hour or so in rain going 40 MPH, you're left with this mess. :

(And I'm not even gonna say what that right scar look like! :whack )

Jodo ~ Decipher Jodo Kast - Battlestar Marine - BSG Razor Marine - TDK Joker(s) - My Next Awsome Project ~

Rebel Doughboy
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 9336

Post by Rebel Doughboy »

Your the best looking Joker I've seen hands down. Looking sweet!
Many bothans died to bring you this post...the tearing of ligaments and almost the loss of a TK's finger...

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

Thank ya sir! :D
Jodo ~ Decipher Jodo Kast - Battlestar Marine - BSG Razor Marine - TDK Joker(s) - My Next Awsome Project ~

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

Oops, edited the wrong post. :?

Here's the pics. from it. :?

Last edited by Jodo on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

I had a very good time today, stole a train, road in the back of a police car, freaked people out. All a good days work!

One thing stands out though, a group of girls who freaked out, elected me their leader, and then asked me to tour the parade route telling their friends scar stories. It was very funny when the kid who I helped put together a costume for came up....The one girl leans over and says "Well he looks a lot better than "Dave". "Which lead to the breaking news of me putting together his costume, him using my coat, and me helping him for 4 hours. Evryone just looked at me. He seemed to have forgotten to mention all of the above. Just goes to show you can't help anyone and expect the least bit of credit....

Anyway....The ride was awsome, I got dropped off at the starting area (sence we were the second entry and finished quickly) and started walking up and down the parade route where at least 100 people yelled "The Joker escaped!" etc. Evryone realy seemed to enjoy it!

Last edited by Jodo on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rebel Doughboy
MWG Member
MWG Member

Post by Rebel Doughboy »

That sounds pretty sweet Jodo, I love it when the police like to get on board with events which leads to great fun. That last pic looks like it could be straight out of the movie, when he is in the truck when chasing Dent in the armored car, I dunno thats what first came to my mind!

All in all you did a amazing job and it looks like it payed off, I will I could pull something like that off 8)
Many bothans died to bring you this post...the tearing of ligaments and almost the loss of a TK's finger...

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

Thanks a ton man, I had an excellent time today. :D

I think it screams "The Joker wanted me lock him up in the MCU; he planned to be caught!" :lol:

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

One other funny story I forgot to mention...After the parade route drive, I was driven back to the starting area of the parade. We passed a car full of people and the kid in the back seat started yelling about me being in the back, but his parents wouldn't look over at me. :lol:

When we got to drop off spot, he turned the lights on and evrything, and told me to hang out the window to open the door, but when I did, there were about 10 people coming around the corner, and it freaked them out realy bad. I'm sure from the looks of it, I was literaly escaping the police car, and then he yelled "I'm gonna shoot your ***!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rebel Doughboy
MWG Member
MWG Member

Post by Rebel Doughboy »

Jodo, that is so insanly awesome I must see that next year. Just great job, that is just so cool, (yeah I sound like a broken record, but I give credit to where credit is due! :D )

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

Not a probolem at all, I'm just glad someone cares enough to read my posts!!!! :D

I realy had an excellent time with him, he said I had the next 4 years to do this, because after that he's retiring. :P

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

I was messing around tonight, and look how cool these came out, LOL. :

ImageImage

I got some Bank Heist shoes yesterday, just a little to late to wear 'em for Halloween, eh? :P But it's hard for someone with big feet to find shoes. Thankfully these are wide enough for my feet, so I could stand a smaller size. And they were on sale as well....And because I need a pair of shoes for church, these fit perfect for what I need 'em for. :wink:

o331marine
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 4982

Post by o331marine »

what joker is a church going man. hmmm go figure
MWG comic relief

tk1055
Rebel Legion Member
501st Legion ID: 1055

Post by tk1055 »

All I can say is EPIC those pics from the squad care were great!
"Sir rebels coming in from the north!"
"Good fire toward the south maybe we'll hit 'em."

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

o331mrine wrote:what joker is a church going man. hmmm go figure
Other little known fact, the Joker loves the lemon creme cake from Olive Garden. :lol:

And you know the crazy thing about it? I hadn't seen a lady from church for about 6 years (I met her once about 3 weeks ago), and she recognized me in the make-up. :shock: I'll never understand how she knew it was me. Walking the way I was, looking around and stuff...NO ONE knows who I am, but I walked by this lady and she said "Zach? Zach! Is that you?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

My friend Clint photoshopped this for me, it's just frakkin' awsome. :D

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

o331mrine wrote:what joker is a church going man. hmmm go figure
Something funny I forgot to mention...At said church, I don't realy sit with anyone my own age. I don't know anyone there,etc. But evryone knows me, because rumor spread pretty quickly sence Halloween that "that dude over there is the Joker" :lol:

o331marine
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 4982

Post by o331marine »

:lol:
MWG comic relief

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

Or as one girl put it as I was about to eat lunch there : "Wow, your the Joker. Want some noodles?" :lol: :lol: :lol:

EDIT - ...The Police Chief who drove the police car with me in it; I gave him the pictures I had, and he's going to be presenting them to evryone at the next city hall meeting. 8)

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

I got new pair of Bank Heist gloves today, cheap, and pretty dang accurate. :twisted:
Image Image

And a pic. of me in my cheap Halloween hat. :lol: I'm SPECIAL police. :lol: :lol: :lol:
EDIT - My ear looks realy bizarre in that picture. :lol:

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Re: The Other Other Serious Guy

Post by Jodo »