Help with Ezio

Costumes outside of the Star Wars universe.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Mando_TagAlong
Imperial Cadet
Imperial Cadet
4poziom.waw.pl

Help with Ezio

Post by Mando_TagAlong »

I'm turning this thread into a build progress once I get enough of a start on the costume.

Yo. I'mma working on a deal with my brother - if I make him a high-class Ezio (ACII and Brotherhood) costume, he will dress as kid Boba Fett from the Clone Wars animated series when I drag him to conventions (he has the right coloration and face-shape to pull it off).
The sewing, silk-screening, wrist blades, and sculpting of Ezio's belt buckle aren't much of an issue, but leather is a whole 'nother ball game. Does anyone here do leather work/tooling for comission, or know someone who does? I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount for someone to make Ezio's pauldron, bracer, and maybe even glove and bootspats shown in his standard white costume - http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/us ... 2-Ezio.png .

Thanks; now to get back to work on my own projects in the meanwhile.

Vadersblade
501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 8310

Re: Help with Ezio

Post by Vadersblade »

I almost did Ezio for Halloween last year. There were some decent ones on Ebay from China, but most of the fine detailing was lackluster at best.

Rebel Doughboy
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 9336

Post by Rebel Doughboy »

By-the-Sword had AC gear last I checked for Altaire, but Ezio I dunno.
Many bothans died to bring you this post...the tearing of ligaments and almost the loss of a TK's finger...

Mando_TagAlong
Imperial Cadet
Imperial Cadet

Post by Mando_TagAlong »

Thanks for the tips, guys. I checked out both, the sword site had only Altaire gear (but it was some very good Altaire stuff), and the EBay costumes looked great from a distance, but once I zoomed in the detailing and materials weren't quite up to spec - this is a really good bribe for my brother so I wanna make sure he's happy with it (and we really only need the armor pieces outsourced - we can figure the rest out ourselves, so buying a whole costume just for parts would be a waste). I might have a lead with some guys who do stuff for the Faire, and since I don't need it done 'till either Wizard World or Halloween, if I don't find leads now I can hold off the belt details and ask around at the RenFaire once it opens for the season.

BankyScout
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 7926

Post by BankyScout »

You could also try Museum Replicas. http://www.museumreplicas.com/g-26-assa ... ed-ii.aspx
"It's, uh, it's not tracing, all right? I add depth and shadow to give the image more definition. Only then does the drawing truly take shape. Next!?"

Rebel Doughboy
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 9336

Post by Rebel Doughboy »

Huh, all in one...now to do some customizing with some reniassance gear and you can make one really cool assassin rather than just our bud Ezio!

Thanks for the link!
Many bothans died to bring you this post...the tearing of ligaments and almost the loss of a TK's finger...