Quick/Old Project : BSG Marine(s)

Costumes outside of the Star Wars universe.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier
4poziom.waw.pl

Quick/Old Project : BSG Marine(s)

Post by Jodo »

Ok...so...the story is...I've had this shirt since Razor came out. In fact, I have two of these shirts. A size Large is anyone else is interested in it. :lol :p But anyway...as some of you may know, I started school recently. We're having a costume day the 28th. That day is a Thursday, and I have History and Biology. (On Wednesdays, I have Pysch and English, my Eng. teacher loves comics...So I'm going to go Wednesday as the Joker.)

So...to make sure I get to do something else, I wanted to have a Thursday costume, that was just as "simple" as the Bank Heist Joker. I thought about wearing my Mad Hatter, but it's just to big of a costume to do in a school setting wear I'll be writing,etc. So...I decided to grab my Razor marine shirt off the hanger and weather it up! Last night I did some picks and some cuts,etc. in the shirt, and tomorrow I plan to weather it lightly to get that dusty look you see in Razor.

Also....I my black BDU pants don't fit, neither do my green ones. I used to be a 36 waist, but now I'm 32. So...that's awesome in some aspects, but it means I'm pantsless. :lol: :P :wink:

I also did my first "near dead, bloody bruised" makeup app today. I actualy ended up going out like this, and I gotta say....I like the attention it gets me. :lol :p ;)

So, I have a to do list :

Buy new black BDU pants
Weather it all up.

Simple, short, easy to remember. :p

So, I have this costume, as well as the full Fleet Marine costume. I also have a EOJ landcrew costume, and I just need an M65 field jacket to have the SAR look. So I have several tactical BSG costumes to choose from. :D
Jodo ~ Decipher Jodo Kast - Battlestar Marine - BSG Razor Marine - TDK Joker(s) - My Next Awsome Project ~

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

Weathered my shirt here a few days ago. I don't realy like how it shows up in pictures, it's got a more subtle look to in in real life. It also blends a lot better as well. I think it has a start/stop look to it in pics.....I also found a pair of pants today, 30-32's. So my waist size is down another 2 inches. :D
Jodo ~ Decipher Jodo Kast - Battlestar Marine - BSG Razor Marine - TDK Joker(s) - My Next Awsome Project ~

Jodo
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by Jodo »

I wore my light marine yesterday to school...Only got like one compliment...Because everyone else thought I was hurt realy bad. :lol: (Or maybe had a realy bad rash? :lol:)