Moderator: Garrison Officers

SL3193
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 3193

IL, Peru Health and Safety Kids Day 2010 9/25/10

Post by SL3193 »

The Peru Health and Safety Day went off without a hitch on Saturday. The weather was perfect for trooping and even the rain cooperated, waiting until we were tearing down before starting to drizzle. George (Moocizzle) Norris in TK and Mike Olson in Vader entertained the hundreds of kids and their parents who came out to join in the festivities and learn how to be healthy citizens of the Empire. There was free food, a petting zoo, games, fire safety house, moon bounce, clowns, and a DJ who provided the music for the “Dark Lord of the Dance” dance off. It was a wonderful success and everyone had a great time.

Thanks to Winter, Shorttrooper, and Moocizzle. :D

SHortTrooper
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by SHortTrooper »

Your welcome and I am glad every one had a great time! And it was nice meeting you guys!!!!!

Nice pictures :D

I like your avatar...I just noticed who's picture was on it!

Diana (ShortTrooper )
Well, I'm going THIS way, not THAT way!

SHortTrooper
Imperial Soldier
Imperial Soldier

Post by SHortTrooper »

I asked the staff at the Dr.s office on friday the 1st of Oct. how many people had come to the event there and they said the tally was exactly 1,000 people and about 3/4ths of them were kids.:D

They are hoping more of the MWGarrison will come next year and join in the fun and they said the kids had a blast and were impressed by the costumes of the 501st!

diana (ShortTRooper )
Well, I'm going THIS way, not THAT way!