Moderator: Garrison Officers

woulf
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 7345

IL - Schaumburg/60002 - Rehearsal Dinner - Sat 10/26/13

Post by woulf »

We were asked by a fellow Legion member to lend a hand, and crash his son and future daughter-in-laws wedding rehearsal dinner. It was our pleasure to help a member of the New England Garrison, and he was impressed, as well as the patrons of the restaurant. We were told numerous times how great our costumes looked, it was really cool coming from a Legion member from out of state. Just did our best to make the MWG shine :mrgreen:
We met in the parking lot and suited up in the chilly october night air. once suited, we met our contact out front, and followed him to the future couples table, where we were announced as a few more guests of the groom's father. We answered a few questions, posed for pictures and hung for a little while. We followed the contact out and took some pictures with him and his son. We said our good-byes and posed for a few more pics on the way to our cars. All in all, a fun quick troop, and the bonus of helping out a fellow legionnaire.

Thanks to Matt and Eric for helping out!

The contact has told me him and his wife will make a donation to charity, as well as forward some more pics. As soon as i get either, I will post them up. :thumbs:

attendees:

Steve, 7345 - TK (EC)
Matt, 8596 - Vader
Eric, 41551 - TK

3 troopers X 1 hour = 3 hrs trooped

Perfect group for this small venue :thumbs:

A man might befriend a wolf, even break a wolf, but no man could truly tame a wolf.
George RR Martin

Runnin'6712
Garrison Event Coordinator
Garrison Event Coordinator
501st Legion ID: 6712

Re: IL - Schaumburg/60002 - Rehearsal Dinner - Sat 10/26/13

Post by Runnin'6712 »

ToD updated. Great job! :thumbs:

Schph Gochi
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 1951

Re: IL - Schaumburg/60002 - Rehearsal Dinner - Sat 10/26/13

Post by Schph Gochi »

gotta love weddings and rehearsals....lol...

update when you find out the donation amount and I will add to the Charity report..