Moderator: Garrison Officers

Lucky
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 13132

12/13/15 SUN - Geneva Public Library - Geneva

Post by Lucky »

Soloed this event and had a great time. There was Star wars crafts, games, lightsaber making, and a Star Wars raffle. They even showed ANH in a separated room. I happened to pop my head in right when the stormtroopers where chasing Han. I, of course, pointed myself out which resulted in many cheers!

Troops:
Jeff Lee- TK 13132

Trooped for 4 hours

Luke and Leia also showed up. They trooped the whole event with me and were great sports. Leia even inquired on how to join, but she was only interested in joining the Rebels. She was very nice...for being scum.

Blonde Vader was attached to my hip for half the the event. She assured me several times that she was not the real Vader.

I teased some older girls that I wanted their Yoda ears. They, of course, did not fit. I told them that this made me a 'sad trooper'. A younger boy over heard and proceeded to make me my own. Even measuring my helmet to make sure they would fit. I proudly wore them the rest of the event.
Jeff
TK 13132

Runnin'6712
Garrison Event Coordinator
Garrison Event Coordinator
501st Legion ID: 6712

Re: 12/13/15 SUN - Geneva Public Library - Geneva

Post by Runnin'6712 »

ToD updated. Great job on the solo troop! It sounds like Luke & Leia had fun too! :thumbs: