Sandtrooper detail

Tips and tricks for Star Wars-related costumes and props. Armor builds and other SW costuming questions and answers.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

TK118
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 118

Sandtrooper detail

Post by TK118 »

Hi guys,<br>Well as some of you know I got realy hosed with my armor.<br>I got it off Ebay and it is VERY porly molded. THEREFORE,<br>I am going to make it a Sandtrooper to hide the imperfections.<br>My question for you is this...<br>I am not a painter or modle builder by ANY form of the word, So what is the easyest way to make this look like a good sandtrooper?<br><br>Thanks in advance for your help.<br><br>TK118 <p></p><i></i>

tk412
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 412

Re: Sandtrooper detail

Post by tk412 »

Let's see where do I start?<br><br>Arturo<br>TK412 <p></p><i></i>

SHEEPDOG54
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 265

Post by SHEEPDOG54 »

Who did you buy it from? If you didn't get what you wanted then RETURN it. I'm sure EBAY has some type of policy on this type of matter. By the way, why didn't you just listen to the guys in the group in the first place and go with Dale? He has never HOSED anyone and is as honest as you can get. <p></p><i></i>

TK118
MWG Member
MWG Member

Post by TK118 »

Didn't return it because had no idea it was as bad as it was untill after I started assembling it.<br><br>I got it from a guy jknyte25@aol.com who said he bought it from a guy named Fred, FvC29@yahoo.com<br><br>Dale is a GREAT guy. Had I known about Dale and the 501st BEFORE I bought it I would have got mine from him. But alas, I didn't :-(<br><br>So, How to make this look like a sandtrooper?<br><br>TK118 <p></p><i></i>

tk412
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 412

Post by tk412 »

check out my armor here <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumLis ... <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>

TK118
MWG Member
MWG Member

Post by TK118 »

Thanks TK412,<br><br>Great pics should help a lot. <br>Do you have a list of the parts you used? <p>"Who is this? Whats your operating number?"</p><i></i>