Greetings All!

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Soul
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 10154

Greetings All!

Post by Soul »

Hello Everyone!

My name is Mat (yes with 1 T) and I'm 31. I'm a big Star Wars fan of course, but who isn't? I live in Glendale Heights, IL currently and work for a software development company in the loop.

I am obviously a new member to these forums and would like to quickly give a shout out to Amarok. He is a good friend of mine who told me about the 501st and got me interested in joining. He is Darth Revan and soon I will have my Darth Nihilus outfit complete! That should hopefully happen within the next two months, at which point I will be applying to be an actual member!

I go to Chicago ComicCon and C2E2 every year in costume and love every moment of it. My last cosplay was of the new Jared Leto Joker which turned out great. I heard of all the charity work the 501st does and I'm really looking forward to being a part of it.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all and of course trooping with you once I have everything completed and accepted. If you have any questions for me about anything, feel free to ask.

-Mat aka Darth Nihilus

Amarok
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 10126

Re: Greetings All!

Post by Amarok »

Welcome good buddy!!! Super excited that you will be joining the 501st. Together we shall form an alliance to destroy Darth Vader and the Emperor and claim this empire as our own... :twisted:

Looking forward to our first troop together :thumbs:

hitman
501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 8596

Post by hitman »

Welcome!!
Amarok wrote:Welcome good buddy!!! Super excited that you will be joining the 501st. Together we shall form an alliance to destroy Darth Vader and the Emperor and claim this empire as our own... :twisted:

Looking forward to our first troop together :thumbs:
And I shall fight you to the bitter end!!

CWard
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 81477

Post by CWard »

Hello and welcome!!!

TKay-Tee
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 43033

Post by TKay-Tee »

Welcome!
Katie
TKay-Tee
(TK43033)

Smuah Gunnery
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 80870

Post by Smuah Gunnery »

Greetings! :D
Commence Primary Ignition

Soul
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 10154

Post by Soul »

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I am almost have everything I need to complete Darth Nihilus! Hopefully in the next week or two it should be done and I can finally apply :)