Hello From Southern Illinois

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

EloGenova
Rebel Legion Member
4poziom.waw.pl

Hello From Southern Illinois

Post by EloGenova »

Hi, my name is Ellie Winthrop, and I joined the Rebel Legion this spring (Nar Shaddaa base). I've finally gotten around to posting here several months later (It sure took me long enough, didn't it?). For those of you I already know, I look forward to trooping with you more! For the ones I don't know yet, I hope to get a chance to meet you soon!

Here's the link to my profile: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/ ... e&u=109425

emmzone22
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 21470

Re: Hello From Southern Illinois

Post by emmzone22 »

EloGenova wrote:Hi, my name is Ellie Winthrop, and I joined the Rebel Legion this spring (Nar Shaddaa base). I've finally gotten around to posting here several months later (It sure took me long enough, didn't it?). For those of you I already know, I look forward to trooping with you more! For the ones I don't know yet, I hope to get a chance to meet you soon!

Here's the link to my profile: http://www.forum.rebellegion.com/forum/ ... e&u=109425
Welcome, Ellie! Do you have access to the event forums? If not, you can request to do so. See you Saturday in St. Louis!
Chris Stewart

Image Image

EloGenova
Rebel Legion Member

Post by EloGenova »

Thanks! No, I don't have access to the event forums yet.

Garrison Membership Liaison
Garrison Membership Liaison
501st Legion ID: 66598

Post by Avatar190 »

Welcome Ellie! I'll message the Admins, and get you set up...
We need no longer fear the banana.