AOTC Royal Guard in the making...

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

spartan_816
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 61559

AOTC Royal Guard in the making...

Post by spartan_816 »

I'm looking to get an Imperial Royal Guard approved. I just got it from a MWG member I met at Joliet Public Library Star Wars Day.
I'm already an approved mando with the MMCC so it's time to add to the costume wardrobe.

I hope this is the right place to get started. I wasn't sure where 501st post their WIPs?
MMCC #1774 (Apr 2017)
501st #TR-61559 (Aug 2017)

River
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 3166

Re: AOTC Royal Guard in the making...

Post by River »

spartan_816 wrote:I'm looking to get an Imperial Royal Guard approved. I just got it from a MWG member I met at Joliet Public Library Star Wars Day.
I'm already an approved mando with the MMCC so it's time to add to the costume wardrobe.

I hope this is the right place to get started. I wasn't sure where 501st post their WIPs?
Greetings Trooper,

Welcome to the MWG, that area would be for MWG only members. But since you're seeking costume approval, let me reach out to Eric, he's one of our admins here at the MWG. I'll see if he assist with the onboarding process.

We'll be in touch soon bro!

-River
TROOP! For a cause. What do YOU troop for?

Dirty Scout
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 1692

Post by Dirty Scout »

Welcome-Mike and Phil will review your costume. I'm sure they will ask for a few photos, front (full length) and maybe a side, since they are a both similar ( especially since this was approved for another member )

Congrats on having both arms free! ROTJ only has one slit, I'm a walking staute.
Kent Heath
MWG Garrison Guard
MWG Charity Rep

"Go mbeidh an forsa leat"- May the Force Be With You.

spartan_816
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 61559

Post by spartan_816 »

Dirty Scout wrote:Welcome-Mike and Phil will review your costume. I'm sure they will ask for a few photos, front (full length) and maybe a side, since they are a both similar ( especially since this was approved for another member )

Congrats on having both arms free! ROTJ only has one slit, I'm a walking staute.
I have all my pictures ready as I assumed I'd need similar 360 shots, action pose & weapon similar to the Merc's submission process.
All are available here https://imgur.com/a/xyL8tiA if you guys want to look at them.

And yes, I am pleased it has the two slits for better mobility! I appreciate the information guys.
MMCC #1774 (Apr 2017)
501st #TR-61559 (Aug 2017)