IC-90109 reporting for duty!

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

IC-90109
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 90109

IC-90109 reporting for duty!

Post by IC-90109 »

Greetings, 501st!

I've recently joined the Legion, and wanted to stop by to say a quick hello!

A bit about myself, I'm career USN currently in Great Lakes, IL. My wife and I are avid Star Wars fans, and joining the 501st has been a years long wish of mine to combine both my enthusiasm for Star Wars with the charity work that the Legion is so well known for. While I'll be deploying again in February of next year, I look forward to the opportunity to meet the MWG, and to attend some of the many events the 501st participates in. Until then, Happy Holidays to my new extended family!

Regards,
IC-90109

emmzone22
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 21470

Re: IC-90109 reporting for duty!

Post by emmzone22 »

Welcome, Scott! I don't troop much in the Chicago area as I live in Central Illinois, but I am coming up tomorrow for the Chicago Bulls Star Wars Night and staying over for the Toys For Tots troop Thursday morning. If you're still here a little later in February, our MWG Formal is February 10 which is a really good time. There's a post about it under Special Events on the boards. I hope to see you sometime...and by the way, THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!
Chris Stewart

Image Image

Garrison Membership Liaison
Garrison Membership Liaison
501st Legion ID: 66598

Re: IC-90109 reporting for duty!

Post by Avatar190 »

Welcome Scott! Hope to troop with you sometime soon...
We need no longer fear the banana.