Hello from Northern IL

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

darth_jenn
MWG Member
MWG Member
4poziom.waw.pl
501st Legion ID: 11925

Hello from Northern IL

Post by darth_jenn »

Waiting on the BBB and getting ready for a busy year! My son and I will be working on his TK build once that box arrives. Joining the 501st has been his dream for years so he plans on submitting for approval as soon as he turns 18. (he is not a big forum/blog poster so he assigned me that job) Once he is complete and achieves approval I will have a magma and a shadow to build and the rest of us will try to join as well. We have been able to meet a couple members of the midwest garrison at troops and they were very helpful answering all of my build questions :) So thank you guys! Most of the last year has been spent reading through build threads, watching every video ever made and have most items for the build in hand except that box. We are preparing for a ton of trimming/ bending etc and I'm sure we will be having more questions.If anyone has any armor parties up here, please let us know! Thanks!!

emmzone22
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 21470

Re: Hello from Northern IL

Post by emmzone22 »

Welcome, Jennifer! It was nice finally meeting you at the Wolves game. It sounds like you have a lot of building coming up! Joining the 501st will become like a second family to you. :) Don't ever hesitate to ask questions! If I hear of any armor parties that direction, I'll let you know. See you again sometime soon!
Chris Stewart

Image Image

darth_jenn
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 11925

Re: Hello from Northern IL

Post by darth_jenn »

emmzone22 wrote:Welcome, Jennifer! It was nice finally meeting you at the Wolves game. It sounds like you have a lot of building coming up! Joining the 501st will become like a second family to you. :) Don't ever hesitate to ask questions! If I hear of any armor parties that direction, I'll let you know. See you again sometime soon!

Thank you Chris!! Loved getting to meet you too! Can't wait to finally get this process started :)