Greetings from Effingham...

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

Rescuediver1982
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Greetings from Effingham...

Post by Rescuediver1982 »

Greetings dark side brethren,

I have been looking at getting into trooping for some time now and wanted to introduce myself. I am looking at starting as a nameless TK trooper at first... I think I have found a reputable costume maker to help me with the bulk of the armor and he is a very active and super talented member of the 501st! I have been following his work for some time!

That being said, not being a full fledged member yet, its hard to find good info on quality parts sourcing... preferably that wont leave me crying, huddled up in the corner of my shower..lol So any help, I would love to hear from any of you!

I am from Effingham, which is closer to the southern part of the state but would love to get involved with anything the MWG is doing when I get going...

Also, shout-out to any of the fellow thin blue line troopers in here, stay safe out there brothers!

Can't wait to start trooping,
Jeremy

dravin
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
501st Legion ID: 24543

Re: Greetings from Effingham...

Post by dravin »

Hello Jeremy welcome aboard. The place for TK's is www.whitearmor.net Commonly refereed to as FISD. Create an account there and start doing research. This is the best resource any TK could ask for. You will find plenty of "build threads" to see what you are getting into and you can pretty much find sources for all the misc parts you will need their as well. It is a fantastic resource. One place to look at for boots is TKboots.com and another site you can look at for misc parts is trooperbay.com. Trooperbay sometimes may be a little bit more expensive than tracking down people on FISD but the connivance of his site is sometimes worth the extra few bucks. Good luck and welcome to the Empire.
:thumbs:

Garrison Membership Liaison
Garrison Membership Liaison
501st Legion ID: 66598

Post by Avatar190 »

Welcome Jeremy!
We need no longer fear the banana.

scrapin_frame
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 12180

Post by scrapin_frame »

Welcome Jeremy. I'm originally from Neoga. My nephew is in Neoga, we are working on a Mandalorian and a kylo ren for him. There's another guy working on a mando in Charleston, and I believe we have a member in shelbyville too. There are also some members in the mount Vernon area, I believe

TK69581
501st Member
501st Member
501st Legion ID: 69581

Post by TK69581 »

Welcome, there are a few of us down by St Louis on the IL side in O'Fallon.

Dirty Scout
MWG Member
MWG Member
501st Legion ID: 1692

Post by Dirty Scout »

Welcome
Kent Heath
MWG Garrison Guard
MWG Charity Rep

"Go mbeidh an forsa leat"- May the Force Be With You.