Dark Greetings from Chicago

New forum users, please introduce yourselves here. MWG members can answer most questions you may have.

Moderator: Garrison Officers

weaponx66
Imperial Recruit
4poziom.waw.pl

Dark Greetings from Chicago

Post by weaponx66 »

Hey there everyone, new to the 501st looking to create a black officer's uniform to parade around in. Ive been a fan since day one and been collecting figures since 77 and still do. I have many books and the movies and enjoy the cartoons as well. I play SWTOR online regularly over 14 characters and go to a lot of horror cons in the area. Im near Elmwood Park and Chicago, which is also near harwood heights, Melrose park, Norridge, Niles and Rosemont. I travel when I can like to vegas, just came back Wednesday, Wisconsin and downstate Illinois. I was in the Army for 10 years, Desert Storm Vet, I enjoy vampire movies and mostly rock music but on occasion can do karaoke. I know some html building sites, I draw and paint from time to time, my fave holiday is Halloween and I enjoy beer. LOL

Garrison Membership Liaison
Garrison Membership Liaison
501st Legion ID: 66598

Re: Dark Greetings from Chicago

Post by Avatar190 »

Welcome to MWG, John.

Have you also registered at the Imperial Officer Corps forums? That is the Detachment which governs the costume of the Imperial Officer. You will find a wealth of knowledge there, to help you on your way to pursuing your costume and journey into the 501st Legion. Also feel free to ask any questions you may have about the Legion, costuming, or anything you may have here as well.

Did you happen to come to WWCCC 2016 by chance in Rosemont, this past month? We had a booth there.

You're not alone in the MMO gaming world here. A few of us are actively playing WoW, and I think there are a couple who play SWTOR as well. I have two characters myself, but they are still real low level. ;)

Here's the link to the IOC website. www.imperialofficer.com
We need no longer fear the banana.